New State Legislation

  • State Assembly Bill (AB) 104 provides options for students and parents/guardians to address learning recovery needs. Each area of the new law is described in the letter below.

    A grade change application can either be accessed via the letter below, or by going to the California Department of Education's website.

    Please be patient, as it may take a moment for the letter below to load.


Letter to Parents

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.