Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee (CAC) is a vital component of SELPA operation. The group is commissioned by law to advise the member school districts of the SELPA regarding provision of services, annual priorities, local plan development, parent education and support, and other related special education activities. CACs are a dynamic partnership between parents, educators and community members. CAC members volunteer their service to each district’s governing board, which then formally appoints, annually, a representative to the committee.
The CAC meetings begin at 9:30 AM
To be added to the mailing list, or for more information, please contact SELPA.
The Meeting Dates for 2023-24 are:
- September 19, 2023- Lake County Office of Education; 1152 South Main Street, Lakeport, CA 95453
- November 21, 2023- Lakeport Unified School District; 2508 Howard Ave, Lakeport, CA 95453
- February 20, 2024- Upper Lake Unified School District; 675 Clover Valley Road, Upper Lake, CA 95485
- May 7, 2024- Kelseyville Unified School District; 4410 Konocti Road, Kelseyville, CA 95451
- June 18, 2024- Lake County Office of Education; 1152 South Main Street, Lakeport, CA 95453
Helpful information can be found on our SELPA Resource webpage.