Families must meet INCOME GUIDELINES set by the State Department of Education to qualify for LCOE's Early Connection preschool.
Four year olds have priority, followed by three year olds. If room is available, five year olds who are not age eligible for Kindergarten can be accepted.
Due to the current pandemic situation, we are asking our parents to do as much of this work online as possible, to shorten the length of the in-person interview.
Complete the pre-registration information in English below. También puede completar estos formularios de inscripción en Español.
There are four steps to the application process.
- Pre-Application Form. Please complete a pre-application form online for EACH child. You will need to email the documentation listed below, once you’ve submitted your pre-application form.
- Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report. The form is required by the state for licensing purposes. Please fill it in, and either email it to Jannie Benitez at email@example.com or bring the completed form to your interview.
- Identification and Emergency Information. The form is required by the state for licensing purposes. Please fill it in, and either email it Jannie Benitez at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the completed form to your interview.
- In-person interview. Once the above information is received, you will receive a phone call to schedule your in-person interview to complete the enrollment process. Children are not allowed at the interviews.
Email these document to to Jannie Benitez at email@example.com or bring them to the in-person interview after you’ve completed your online-pre-application form (step 1):
- 1 Month's Current Income from All Sources (If income includes cash aid please submit notice of action or passport to services)
- Birth Certificates of Child Enrolling and All Siblings in Family
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Current Address (Must submit 9 Digit Zip Code)
- Physician's Report: If enrolling child has had a physical in the last year a Physician's Report must be submitted. If enrolling child has not had a physical within the last year an appointment must be scheduled and an APPOINTMENT CARD MUST BE SUBMITTED.
- Please list child's name, and preschool location you are applying for in the email.
For further information about our programs please contact Child Development Services (707) 263-4563 ext. 218