Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child(ren) for preschool.
If you need help in deciding which program you want your child to attend, we will be happy to assist you.
Families must meet income guidelines set by the State Department of Education to qualify for preschool.
Enrollment is as follows; four year olds have priority, followed by three year olds and then if room is available we can accept five year olds who are not age eligible for Kindergarten.
Please fill out the pre-application online, and email all necessary documentation listed below to Jannie Benitez, email@example.com.
(When sending documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, please list child's name, and preschool location you are applying for):
- 1 Month's Current Income from All Sources
- (If income includes cash aid please submit notice of action or passport to services)
- Birth Certificates of Child Enrolling and All Siblings in Family
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Current Address (Must submit 9 Digit Zip Code)
- Physician's Report: If enrolling child has had a physical in the last year a Physician's Report must be submitted. If enrolling child has not had a physical within the last year an appointment must be scheduled and an APPOINTMENT CARD MUST BE SUBMITTED.
This is not the complete application to enroll your child in the preschool program. This is a pre-application to determine if your child qualifies for the program.
Families that have submitted the pre-application will be called to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment.
Due to the lengthy enrollment process and limited space, we ask that you do not bring children to your scheduled appointment.
If you are unable to find child care please call to reschedule your appointment
To pre-register online, please fill out our Pre-registration form.
For further information about our programs please contact Child Development Services (707) 263-4563 ext. 218