As public agency with a primary goal of serving the youngest members of our community, we feel that it is important for our work to be transparent to our public.
Therefore we have created this area on our website, where you can find all the documents that we are required by law to post. We think that it is important to make that information available in a simple, easy-to-find location, instead of burying it throughout our website on different pages.
Government Code, Education Code, Federal Legislation and State Legislation required that the following documents be placed on our webiste:
- Ed Code 221. 61 - Title IX Rights
- Ed Code 1240 - School district noncompliance with school facilities condition requirements (None reported.)
- Ed Code 17611.5 - Integrated pest management plan (IPM)
- Ed Code 35258 - School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Ed Code 52065 - Local Control & Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Gov Code 54954.2 - Legislative body meeting agenda
- Ed Code 56301 - IDEA procedural safeguards (This information is encouraged but not required to be on the website.)
- 5 CCR 4622 - Uniform Complaint Procedures (This information is encouraged but not required to be on the website.)