As public agency with a primary goal of serving the youngest members of our community, we feel that it is important for our work to be transparent to our public.
Therefore we have created this area on our website, where you can find all the documents that we are required by law to post. We think that it is important to make that information available in a simple, easy-to-find location, instead of burying it throughout our website on different pages.
Government Code, Education Code, Federal Legislation and State Legislation required that the following documents be placed on our webiste:
- Suicide Prevention Policy
- Bullying Policy
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Hate-Motivated Behavior Policy
- School district noncompliance with school facilities condition requirements (None reported.)
- Integrated pest management plan (IPM)
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Local Control & Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Legislative body meeting agenda
- IDEA procedural safeguards (This information is encouraged but not required to be on the website.)