High School Diploma and Equivalency Options

  • Adults interested in earning high school equivalency can do so by: 

    • Earning a high school diploma in an Adult Education program.
    • Passing the HiSET (High School Equivalency Test) or GED (General Education Development exam).

    Southern Lake County:

      • Woodland Community College
        (707) 995-7913
        In these free, easy-access college readiness classes you can prepare for the HiSET (high school equivalency test) and Improve your reading, math and writing abilities for work and college classes.

    Northern Lake County: