Virtual College and Transfer Fair
The Lake County Office of Education's annual College and Transfer Fair provides an opportunity for Lake County high school and community college students to connect with colleges and universities throughout the state of California and the western United States.
The Fall 2021 Virtual College and Transfer Fair has come to a close, but we have resources for future college students below.
All University of California schools, California State University schools and private colleges below have participated in our Virtual College and Transfer Fair in recent years. In addition, read on for information about Military Academies.
Follow the links to gather more information about educational possibilities.
Your future starts now!
All 23 California State University (CSU) campuses participated in the Virtual College and Transfer Fair.
- CSU Cal Maritime
- CSU Channel Islands
- CSU East Bay
- CSU Fresno
- CSU Humboldt
- CSU Long Beach
- CSU Monterey Bay
- CSU Northridge
- CSU San Diego
- CSU Sonoma
- CSU Bakersfield
- CSU Chico
- CSU Dominguez Hills
- CSU Fullerton
- CSU Los Angeles
- CSU Pomona
- CSU Sacramento
- CSU San Bernardino
- CSU San Francisco
- CSU San Jose
- CSU San Luis Obispo
- CSU San Marcos
- CSU Stanislaus
California Private College Campuses
The 40 private colleges and universities below participated in the Virtual College and Transfer Fair.
- Azusa Pacific University
- Biola University
- California Baptist University
- Chapman University
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Claremont McKenna College
- Columbia College Hollywood
- Dominican University of California
- Fresno Pacific University
- Harvey Mudd College
- Holy Names University
- Hope International University
- Humphreys University
- La Sierra University
- Laguna College of Art and Design
- Marymount California University
- Mills College
- Mount Saint Mary's University
- National University
- Occidental College
- Otis College of Art and Design
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- Pomona College
- Saint Mary's College of California
- San Diego Christian College
- Santa Clara University
- Scripps College
- Simpson University
- Soka University
- University of La Verne
- University of Redlands
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- University of the Pacific
- Vanguard University
- Westmont College
- Whittier College
Members of Congress may nominate candidates for appointment to U.S. service academies.
Congressman Garamendi may nominate up to ten individuals for each vacant academy slot allotted a district. For more information, application deadlines or to request a Military Academy Nomination please visit Congressman Garamendi’s webpage or Congressman Thompson’s webpage.
Required Documents include but are not limited to:
- Copy of Official High School Transcript and transcripts of any post High School Education (if applicable)
- Copy of Standardized Test Score Results (At minimum, a printout of scores from ACT/SAT website with student name is acceptable)
- Personal Statement (not to exceed 500 words) - Why you want to attend a military service academy
- Resume of extra-curricular activities and demonstrated leadership responsibilities (include in school activities, athletics, and community involvement)
For more information on each Academy, please visit their webpages.