What you need to register....
Most schools will ask for the following items:
- Enrollment Packet
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Physical Address
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Current Immunization Records
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry
The Lake County Office of Education does not endorse or recommend any of the physicians or dentists listed below.
Transportation assistance is available.
You MUST request at least several days in advance,
- Adventist Health Clearlake Clinic, ask for a shuttle request (707) 995-4530
- Adventist Health Middletown Family Health Center, ask for a shuttle request (707) 987-3311
- Lakeview Health (707) 263-7725
- If you are a Partnership patient call MTM 1 (888) 828-1254 to request transportation
- Tribal Health can arrange for transportation for Native American patients