Children's Oral Health Project
The Children's Oral Health Project provides dental screenings and oral health education for preschoolers and their parents, referrals for dental treatment, transportation and assistance in obtaining dental insurance.
Community partners include:
- Lake County Public Health
- First 5 Lake
- Mendocino Community Health Clinic
- Adventist Health Clear Lake
- Lake County Tribal Health Consortium
- Redbud Health Care District
- Local school districts
Please look for resources and helpful links, on our Healthy Start Resource Page.
Healthy Start Program Director