High School Diploma and Equivalency

  • Adults ages 18+ interested in earning high school equivalency can do so by: 

    • Earning a high school diploma in an Adult Education program.
    • Passing the HiSET (High School Equivalency Test) or GED (General Education Development exam). 

    Please see local programs below for more info:

    • Southern Lake County:

      • Konocti Adult School
        (707) 994-2103 ext. 2851
        Konocti Adult School is available for students at least 18 years of age who wish to earn a high school diploma.
      • Woodland Community College
        (707) 995-7913
        In these free, easy-access college readiness classes you can prepare for the HiSET (high school equivalency test) and Improve your reading, math and writing abilities for work and college classes.
    • Northern Lake County:

      • Kelseyville Adult Education
        (707) 279-8414 or email joed@kvusd.org
        Adults of all ages can earn a diploma or GED certificate through online coursework and weekly meetings with an instructor. Additionally, HiSET preparation classes are available in English and Spanish.
      • Mendocino College Lake Center
        The Lake Center offers HiSET preparation classes and testing.
        Spanish-speaking students can enroll in HEP, the High School Equivalency Program.
      • Upper Lake Adult School
        (707) 275-0842 or email jsturr@ulusd.org
        Upper Lake Adult School offers a High School Diploma class where students work online to earn credits toward a high school diploma. Credits are earned based on the completion of assignments with mastery of learning. Enrollment and attendance is open entry/exit throughout each semester. The diploma is issued through the Upper Lake Unified School District.


  • Beth Hampson
    Learning Support Specialist
    (707) 263-8918 x284

    Deni Dillsaver
    Program Assistant III
    (707) 263-8918 x284