Welcome to the Lake County Office of Education Testing Web-Site
The Lake County Office of Education has a premier testing lab available to the public! They offer a comprehensive list of tests including, but not limited to, the following:
· GED: General Education Development
· CBEST: California Basic Educational Skills Test
· CPACE: California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination
· CTEL: California Teachers of English Learners
· NES: National Evaluation Series
· RICA: Reading Instruction Competence Assessment
· CSET: California Subject Examinations for Teachers
· CLEP: College Level Examination Program
· MA and other Medical Tests: Medical Assistants
· EMT: Emergency Medical Technician
· EPA: Mainstream Engineering; EPA Certificates
The testing lab administers tests from Pearson VUE, ETS, National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), and Assessment Systems, among other testing companies.
The testing lab has been approved by Pearson to administer:
- Comp TIA
The following tests are available during these times:
- CPACE: February 12th-18th, 2015
- CTEL: February 12th-18th, 2015 and May 14th-20th, 2015
Several University exams are available for online students. The testing lab may soon offer Real Estate and Claims Adjuster exams.
The Lake County Office of Education (LCOE) has opened a new test center, located at the Workforce Training and Career Center, 14092 Lakeshore Dr., Clearlake, CA 95422. Phone: 707-994-9001
Kim Boles-Cravea 707-350-5985
Schedule Your Test on-line Today
The Lake County Office of Education (LCOE) has been administering the GED since 1969, now we have partnered with Pearson VUE to offer the new 2014 Series. The new 2014 Series will be administered on the computer. It is NOT an online test; it is a computer based test that must be taken at an approved Pearson VUE Test Center.
The following links will help guide you in creating an account and purchasing vouchers; in addition, learn more about Pearson VUE.
For services who wish to purchase vouchers for individuals, clients, students, or anyone else needing help with a Pearson VUE test:
Request a voucher credit line:
· Fill out the Supplier Request form (check the Voucher Credit box)
· Fill out the Voucher Credit form
· Submit forms to the Pearson VUE Channel Sales team
· Allow five to seven business days for credit line approvals
· Pearson VUE will send an invoice for each order processed
· Payment is due in 30 days