GED Testing Program
Welcome to the Lake County Office of Education Testing Web-Site
LCOE will now offer more than just the GED, we have become a comprehensive test center for Pearson VUE.
The Lake County Office of Education (LCOE) has opened a new test center, located at the Workforce Training and Career Center, 14092 Lakeshore Dr., Clearlake, CA 95422. Phone: 707-994-9001
Kim Boles-Cravea 707-350-5985
Schedule Your Test on-line Today
The Lake County Office of Education (LCOE) has been administering the GED since 1969, now we have partnered with Pearson VUE to offer the new 2014 Series. The new 2014 Series will be administered on the computer. It is NOT an online test; it is a computer based test that must be taken at an approved Pearson VUE Test Center.
The following links will help guide you in creating an account and purchasing vouchers; in addition, learn more about Pearson VUE.
For services who wish to purchase vouchers for individuals, clients, students, or anyone else needing help with a Pearson VUE test:
Request a voucher credit line:
· Fill out the Supplier Request form (check the Voucher Credit box)
· Fill out the Voucher Credit form
· Submit forms to the Pearson VUE Channel Sales team
· Allow five to seven business days for credit line approvals
· Pearson VUE will send an invoice for each order processed
· Payment is due in 30 days